Let yourself enjoy the adventure!
Embark on an unforgettable daily cruise-excursion to the enigmatic land of eagles, a land yet to be discovered and explored.
The journey commences at the New Port of Corfu, at the passenger station, where passport control is mandatory. As the vessel glides along the Albanian coastline, leaving behind the alluring island of Corfu, it gracefully docks at the port of Saranda in no time.
Upon arrival, the intrepid and dynamic among you will have the opportunity to partake in a mesmerizing optional excursion, organized by our company. Accompanied by a knowledgeable local tour guide, you will be transported to the ancient archeological site of Butrin, where you will learn about the city's rich history while admiring its ancient monuments from a panoramic view atop a majestic hill fortress. Upon the conclusion of the guided tour, an oasis of plane trees welcomes you to the beautiful region of Karahaxh, where you will indulge in a mouthwatering selection of traditional dishes, served buffet style in a charming restaurant. After this delightful culinary experience, we return to the town of Saranda, allowing ample time for a leisurely stroll and exploration of the town's hidden treasures before the ship's departure back to Corfu.
Our experienced multilingual guides (English, German, French) accompany you on a bus to the archeological center of Saranda, Butrin, a journey that lasts approximately 35 minutes. The guided tour of the archeological area lasts for about an hour and a half, covering a distance of approximately 2 miles (on foot). After the tour, we travel for 20 minutes to the charming village of Karahaxh for a delectable lunch buffet, where we stay for approximately one hour. After lunch, we return to Saranda, where you will have an hour of free time to explore the town at your leisure, with or without the guide.
Not included in the price
- Port taxes (10€)
- Coach transfer to and from the hotel and the Port of Corfu (optional)
- Items purchased from the on-board bar
- Drinks during the coffee break in Saranda
- Drinks at the restaurant during lunch
- Optional tour (25€)
- Our company provides coach transfers to and from the hotel and the main Port of Corfu. The duration of coach transfer depends on your hotel location (from 20 to 120 minutes, approximately). Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes in advance and look for the bus with an Sarris Cruises sign.
- Departure from the port at 10:00
Boarding from 09:40 untill 09:55
Terminal gate close 09:55
- Please be at the port at 08:30 if you not use our transfer service.
- There is parking area at the Port of Corfu and cost 3€ per day
- On-board facilities: 2 open decks with seated viewing areas, air-conditioned main hall, TV, DVD player, music system, self-service bar, toilets, showers, cabins and changing areas. The bar offers a variety of coffees, alcoholic beverages, refreshments, juices, toasts, sandwiches, pizzas, croissants and several other snacks.
- Duty Free is available at the Port of Corfu. (Please pay attention to restrictions listed at the Customs Office at the Port of Corfu regarding goods declaration).
- Passport details of all participants are required at the time of booking.
- For citizens of an EU country a valid ID-card or a valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and a residence permit or visa of the country belonging to the Schengen zone.
- Citizens of a non-European country subject to visa obligation in the Schengen zone need a valid passport and multi-visa if the wish to travel from Greece to Albania and return.
- Children under the age of 18 are not accepted on board without being accompanied by the two parents or an adult person.
- Children being accompanied only by one parent, the other parent must sign a written authorization.
- If the adult is not one of the two parents either parents or legal guardian must sign a written authorization.
- Appropriate forms are available at the central ticket office at the Port.
- If the parents are not in the Country of the departure port the signature of the authorization must be authenticated from the state of the children and to been translated from the embassy of the country of the port of departure.
- If the parents are not at the port but in the Country of the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from a Police Department of the Country of the port of departure.
- If the parents are at the port of departure the signature of the authorization can be authenticated from Passport Control Office.
- The written authorization has to be remitted to the Passport Control Office and the Master or the Purser of the vessel.